I think I own this because everyone thinks they should own this album. I don’t particularly enjoy Pink Floyd’s music and while some of it is quite good and catchy I find the rest dull and repetitive. Yes, I know, that makes me an awful person in the view of many but I just can’t quite get it. I’ve always felt like this about Floyd, not sure why, you can’t help what you like I guess.
Communication number 1923 so here we go:
- First flight of an autogyro.
- First Le Mans 24 hours race.
- Louis Armstrong makes his first recording.
- Large hailstones kill 23 in Russia.
- A damn bursts in Italy killing 356 people.