I like this album. I don’t really like the production of the album and I know that’s a personal thing and Hrab is the person who is in charge of the whole thing. George Hrab has a podcast, or used to, called Geologic which I have spent some time listening to. He’s a science communicator and skeptic along with being a talented musician and song writer.
All the songs on this album are extremely well written. They cover lots of ideas from the skeptical community and make me smile whenever I listen to this album. Some ideas of the titles on this record:
- God Is Not Great
- Everything Alive Will Die Someday
- When I Was Your Age
- Death From The Skies – highly recommended
- Small Comfort
This album has a lovely style and a great message to push to the listeners. I enjoy it. It’s not metal and that’s fine.
This is communication number 1954 and so here are some things that happened that year:
- Eisenhower warns against his country’s intervention in Vietnam.
- The first subway line in Toronto.
- The Boeing 707 is released.
- Food rationing ends in the UK.
- Lord Of The Flies is published by a writer who worked previously as a teacher at MGS.