Recently there has been a small wind turbine built and installed at Fooyah Castle. IT’s only small and all it does is light up a LED but it’s quite neat and has me thinking about making a bigger one. Ultimately it would be cool if I could power elements of the house with a thing like this but I’m not sure I have the technical expertise to do that. Maybe I’ll start reading about it online. I do think I could use a small turbine like this to charge a phone, but that’s probably about it. Maybe I’ll start looking online for a better, more professional generator. Mind you, with nine hundred and fifty houses being built at the bottom of my garden in the next few years I’m not sure it’ll be worth it.
This is communication number 2015 and in keeping with recent tradition here are somethings that happened in that year:
- Boko Haram kills more than 2000 people in Nigeria.
- The tories get a majority in the UK.
- VW rigs diesel emissions data. Who would have thought that a company with priority on profit would have lied?
- NASA announces liquid water on Mars.
- USA airstrikes a Médecins Sans Frontières hospital in Afghanistan killing 20.